Saturday, February 20, 2010

From Couch to 10K - W6 - WO2-3



Week 6 = Work Out 2 and 3

I made plans to get up early and run before school. That didn't happen. As it turned out I left school in the afternoon as soon as the buses did. I hit the gym with the intention of meeting my friends for Friday HH afterward. I am glad I waited until afternoon because I again realize I can't live entirely in both lifestyles. I don't think I have to entirely give up the old one... but allowing wine to be an energy drink or an incentive is likely not productive. Work out three... Same workout... no music... gotta get some energy going.

Still struggling with that one.

2 mile jog - 5.6 - 6.0 mph per min.

Time

W6WO2 - 20:47 for 2 miles - 5.8 MPH

W4WO1 - 24:14 for 2.25 miles - 5.6 MPH 2.25 miles

Baseline - 12:21 for the mile - 4.8 MPH - geck!

Accomplished Already:

Wednesday - √ Complete

Friday - √ Complete

Plan for the Week:

Saturday - AM

Sunday - AM

Click Here for Run University - From Couch to 10K Program

No comments:

Post a Comment