Monday, January 4, 2010

From Couch to 10K - W1 - WO3


Insights

From wine back to water... It occurred to me today that running effects my world allot like wine does... running just seems to have some better long term health effects if you can avoid other injuries etc... I don't remember when I stopped drinking wine the last time I started a serious running phase... But for now in any case, I have happily substituted the stuff for ground pounding...

I was surprised I got up on schedule and was even more surprised I had a good attitude after being locked out of the house upon my return... In spite of my apparent lack of physical stamina and strength, I will let the attitude victory carry me through the day.


Week One - Work Out 3

Gym again as before... I jogged the "walks" at 4.5 and "ran" the "jogs" at 6.5 and the last at 7.0. I came out 11.11 for the mile...

Time

Today - 11:11 for the mile - 5.4 MPH - better

Baseline - 12:21 for the mile - 4.8 MPH - geck!

Accomplished Already:

Thursday - √ Complete

Saturday - √ Complete

Sunday - Ditched - eeek

Monday - √ Complete

Plan for the Rest of the Week:

Tuesday - AM

Wednesday - AM

Click Here - Run University - From Couch to 10K Program


No comments:

Post a Comment