Sunday, January 24, 2010

From Couch to 10K - Week 4 - Work Out 1

"Which First, Me or Little Kid?"

<-------Click "Play" for a smile:-)

In my world of running, I am figuratively that little kid in some ways. He sees Beyonce dancing and in his head he is doing just that. It may take me as long to get to the "real runner" I see in my head as it will take little Cody to dance like Beyonce,
but hopefully I can learn to have the same fabulous attitude as he does. The answer then must be to just dance (or run... )

I am finally reaching my stride @ current speed. I am still freaked a little at my recent diagnosis of hypothyroidism. I don't know if my symptoms are more bothersome or if I am just noticing them more... Who Knows?


Week Four - Work Out 1

Gym again. All jogging again...

1/2 mile jog - 5.6 - 6.0 mph per min.

1/4 mile jog - 5.0

3/4 mile jog - 5.6 - 6.0 mph per min.

1/4 mile jog - 5.0

1/2 mile jog - 5.6 - 6.0 mph per min.

Better... Really...


Time

W4WO1 - 24:14 for 2.25 miles - 5.6 MPH 2.25 miles

W1WO4 - 10:55 for 1 mile - 5.5 MPH

Baseline - 12:21 for the mile - 4.8 MPH - geck!

Accomplished Already:

Thursday - X Ditched

Friday - X Ditched

Saturday - √ Complete

Plan for the Week:

Sunday - AM

Monday - AM

Tuesday - PM

Wednesday - AM

Click Here for Run University - From Couch to 10K Program

No comments:

Post a Comment