Monday, January 18, 2010

From Couch to 10K - Week 3 - Work Out 3


Insights

What was I thinking? Really??? I HAD A VERY HARD TIME THIS MORNING... I try not to be frustrated when I see someone close to my age with the treadmill cranked to a superhuman level. That lady was next to me and seemed to be floating along with animated bluebirds singing adoringly around her space.... I felt like a goof and I'm sure I looked like George Jetson on that crazy thing!!! I plan to stay at this level until I can absolutely go with no hands.

Week Three - Work Out 3

Gym again. All jogging again...

2 mile jog - 2.0 - circuit by the min. 5.5 mph - 6.0mph -


Time

W3WO3 - 21:07 for 2 miles - 5.6 MPH 2 miles

W2WO1 - 22:32 for 2 miles - 5.3 MPH 2 miles

W1WO4 - 10:55 for 1 mile - 5.5 MPH

Baseline - 12:21 for the mile - 4.8 MPH - geck!

Accomplished Already:

Thursday - X Ditched

Friday - X Ditched

Saturday - √ Complete

Sunday - √ Complete

Monday - √ Complete

Plan for the rest of the Week:

Tuesday - AM

Wednesday -AM


Click Here for Run University - From Couch to 10K Program

No comments:

Post a Comment